Friday, December 5, 2014

Chalica: Day 5

Happy Chalica and TGIF!

Today,  we reflect on our 5th principle,  'everyone has a voice.'  In honor of this principle I added an orange to our Chalica altar.  Food is a big point of contention for my family.  My husband has very definite views on what is and is not dinner food (FYI, oranges are not dinner food).  And, my niece practically keels over at the sight of anything healthy.  As for my daughter, well, she doesn't really eat by mouth.  So, most meals in my house are compromises.  Sometimes, we will even vote on what we don't want (as opposed to what we do want) just so we can come to a consensus.

Chalica Altar: Day 5

What does your family compromise on regularly?

Here are your Chalica Shorts for the day...


Wishing you courage so that you can make your voice heard!

- Ms. Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment