Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Chalica: Day 3

Happy third day of Chalica!

Today,  on our Chalica altar,  I have placed just a few of my family's favorite books.   I chose books for today's altar because today we honor third principle,  which states 'we are free to learn together.'  So, learning,  books,  you get it, right?

Chalica Altar: Day 3, with books 'Ready Player One,'
'Weird Parents,' 'Why?' and 'Is that my cow?'

As for my gift today,  I gave those around me the gift of my time.  My husband and I enjoyed watching one of our favorite shows,  my niece and I talked about life,  and my daughter and I visited a local Lego display (pictures below).   While none of these activities were wholly educational,  at least we were together.

Back to the Future Delorean in the Wild West Lego Display.

My daughter, sending her letter off to
Santa in a Lego mailbox.

Now, here are today's Chalica Shorts...


Happy Chalica!

- Ms. Meredith

P.S. If you haven't read 'Ready Player One' by Ernest Cline you really should.  You are missing out!


2 comments:

  1. Ah--I was trying to figure out Ready Player one, and came in half way through chalica.....a funny book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great book if you ask this geek. :-)

    ReplyDelete